Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Two more reasons to completely ignore NY Times editorial positions (and their news coverage--but that's another entry!)
2. Bush, superstar antichrist. Yawn.
3. It is possible that Pat Robertson had a point, after all? Maybe a very good point? And this blogger has some thought, too.
4. A perfect example of the moral cretinism of the lunatic Left.
5. She'll make millions off of it for sure.
6. Is "Jerry Springer" better than "The Smoking Gun"? Inquiring minds want to know!
7. How is it possible that the residents of F***ing, England fail to see the humorous side of their village name?
8. Maintain the ethics of Guevara's legacy? Surely they are joking? Surely?
9. They needed a study to figure this out?
10. Either the American public prefers "fillers and crap" as this blogger thinks, OR, they prefer somewhat more objective, fair and honest coverage, as outlined by this blogger. You decide which.
11. This is FAR more than you ever wanted to know or even think about Superman's sex life: Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex.
12. "Disgusting human being", "mercenary"-come on, tell us what you really think about them.
13. Flood coverage takes devastating toll on Sheehan campaign. Very sad. Of course, this explains a lot.
14. There are many ways to spell "STUPID".
15. Internet Addiction Quiz (h/t Shrinkette). Oh, dear. I can quit anytime I want....really.
16. A message to Michael Moore (via LGF)
17. You won't believe this, buried in the 6th paragraph of the article. Scroll down and check it out(hat tip: Larwyn).
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO DONATE FOR THE VICTIMS OF HURRICANE KATRINA!
American Red Cross
Or, go here and pick a charity of your choice.